Friday, 17 February 2012

My Not So Valentine's Day Nails


Hey everyone!

Again, so sorry about the lack of posts recently. School and life have been keeping me busy but I have a few posts in the works as we speak including my monthly beauty subscription boxes, an updated closet post, and a post about my daily beauty routine.

For those of you reading that don't know me, I am NOT a fan of Valentine's Day...but I am a fan of nail art. I didn't want to do nails full of hearts and lovey dovey things so this is what I came up with. I saw photos online with a similar idea but I wanted to make sure my interpretation was accurate. If you can't tell this is an ECG, you will all recognize it from any medical drama tv show haha. Hope you enjoy! All products used will be listed after the photo.

til next time...



Products Used:
Base Coat: Beauty Secrets Base Coat from Sally's Beauty Supply
Nail Polish: Pink Friday by OPI
ECG lines: Strite Rite in Black from Sally's Beauty Supply
Heart: Like Me by Essie (won this polish on Facebook, not available in stores under this name but I believe it's very similar to, if not the exact same as, Geranium by Essie)

No comments :

Post a Comment