Saturday, 15 February 2014

Ipsy Bag || February 2014

February 2014 Ipsy Bag

This week has been a bit of a rollercoaster but my Ipsy bag was definitely a highlight! For about $17 a month (darn exchange rate and shipping!), you receive 5 beauty products. If you are interested in learning more about Ipsy, check their site here or you can sign up under my referral link. Keep reading to see what I received this month!

Leave your links to your Ipsy bag posts so we can all see what else was available this month.

February 2014 Ipsy Bag

Uberliss Rituoil (10 ml/0.34 fl oz) - Quench your hair’s thirst with the Ɯberliss RituOil! Engineered with a light blend of Orchid & Argan Oil, RituOil will preserve precious moisture within the hair fiber by sealing the cuticle & will safeguard it from thermal damage. The end result will be amazingly soft, shiny, & frizz-free hair. Retails for $19.90 (60mL/2 oz).

I don't think I've had to buy hair oil in years - thanks to all my beauty subscriptions! This one smells amazing! A nice floral, sweet scent - mainly due to the orchid component of the oil. I'm still using other oils so this one will have to wait in my stash for a bit.

February 2014 Ipsy Bag

Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini in Peony Petal (4g) - This plumping pout perfector combines the high-shine of a lacquered gloss with the long wear of a stain and is packed full of lip-plumping peptides and avocado and jojoba oils. Lightweight, creamy texture immediately merges with lips & delivers intense glossy color for an extremely long-lasting finish! Retails for $16 (8.5g).

Such a beautiful natural pink-rose lip gloss that is not sticky and feels comfortable on the lips. I haven't worn this for very long so I can't speak on the staining ability of it but I can say it is very pigmented and glossy. Comes in 3 other shades but I am very happy with the one I received.

February 2014 Ipsy Bag

Zoya Nail Polish in Odette (0.5 fl oz) - This season's Zoya Nail polish are full of pure pigment, intense color and modern complexity that are a perfect transition into Spring. Retails for $9.

Another great shade received! I call it a dusty orchid colour (Zoya calls it a sultry orchid maroon cream). Either way it's gorgeous! A colour that is great all year round, but especially nice for spring. Great coverage after 2 coats. Self levels and easy to clean up around the cuticles.

February 2014 Ipsy Bag

Tini Beauty Eyetini Cream Shadow and Base in Ambrosia (0.14 oz) - Say goodbye to creasing and fading with Eyetini Eye Cordial Shadow Tint & Base. Eye Cordial's revolutionary formula glides on beguiling creamy color and sets to a transfer-resistant finish that doubles as a wear-extending base under powder shadow. Retails for $18.

A really cool product that I've never really seen before or tried - a cream shadow in a gloss like packaging. Applies to the skin so easily and pigmented with fantastic metallic finish that does not budge after it dries. After I swatched it, using a baby wipe or hand soap did nothing to remove this eyeshadow - needed to use makeup remover. It removed easily with the remover so no worries of pulling on those delicate eyelids. The colour I received is a great plum-rose-mauve shade which is great for my green eyes.

February 2014 Ipsy Bag

February 2014 Ipsy Bag

City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon (8.9g) - Available in 8 shades, this silky-smooth, highly pigmented matte blush compliments and blends evenly with your skin's natural glow. Extremely buildable to create a subtle or dramatic look. Retails for $2.99.

Ipsy really hit it out of the park this month. Such a beautiful, creamy, pigmented blush and I love the colour I received. Fresh Melon will be great for the spring/summer once I'm a darker shade of pale. So impressed with this blush - especially for it's very low price. Such a shame that shipping to Canada is ridiculous for this brand ($25 for any order under $150).

February 2014 Ipsy Bag

February 2014 Ipsy Bag






















I am so incredibly impressed with this month's bag - probably one of the best I've ever received. I really enjoy every single item I received. The overall value of this bag is $40.81!

til next time...

2 comments:

  1. I wanted that blush SO bad! It's to die for! But I'm pretty satisfied with my Ipsy Bag. I love your blog photography btw.

    www.beautysblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blush is truly the highlight of this bag. Definitely going to check out your blog, hopefully you've posted about your Ipsy bag. And thank you so much! I just started using magazine pages as backgrounds - seemed to help with the brightness/clarity.

      Delete