Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Mani Monday || Winter Olympics Inspired























I was asked if I was going to do an Olympics themed nail design, and honestly I didn't even really think of it before that. I knew that I didn't want to do an expected design with the rings nor did I want to do a Canadian themed design. I decided to be inspired by the blues of the logos for the Olympics, the sparkle of the snow, the colours of the medals and the jagged line in the Sochi 2014 logo. Plus I got to use a bunch of polishes I received for Christmas.

Are you enjoying the Olympics so far? I'm a total Olympic junkie (well, sports fan in general) and really wish the time difference wasn't so crazy. Let me know in the comments what your favourite sports are to watch and some of your favourite moments so far.




til next time...

2 comments: