Saturday, 2 August 2014

OVOFest Outfit Ideas

OVOFest Outfit Ideas
One of my most favourite times of the year is here - OVOFest! The annual concert put on by Drake in Toronto is full of surprises and great music. This year it is a two-day event with Outkast performing the first day and Drake headlining the second. I probably have the best seat in the house this year and was trying to figure out what to wear - as Drake with most definitely see me and I have to make a good impression haha!

I decided to write about the 3 "levels" of outfits I tend to see at OVOFest in the hopes of deciding what to wear myself.

1. Festival Uniform - Crop top and cutoff denim shorts. The uniform of festivals nowadays. A super comfortable outfit for a night full of dancing. Gladiator sandals and minimal jewellery completes the outfit.

2. Dressed Up Casual - This tends to be my favourite outfit to wear to concerts. Take something casual, like a maxi dress, and glam it up a bit. Really cool gold jewellery is a must and I love adding wedges so you still get to add a heel to the outfit but they are much more comfortable.

3. Going All Out - Now I don't recommend this outfit for people who are located on the lawn or going to another festival that is solely on grass. Well unless you want to aerate the lawn. But if you plan on going out to a club after the concert, this outfit is perfect. Take a simple LBD and add a gold chain (where else can you get away with this other than a rap concert?) to amp it up. Choose some killer heels that are interesting and in a bold colour. Finish off with a unique cocktail ring and you are good to go!

What outfit would you rock at OVOFest this year? Make sure to check out my Instagram account on Sunday and Monday to see all my pictures and videos from OVOFest.

My nail art design for the show will be coming up in the next few days.

til next time...

For all item information go see this set on Polyvore!

2 comments :

  1. Great post hun! I love all the outfits especially the dresses - they are gorgeous!
    MissBeautyObsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now to decide what I will actually wear.....haha!

      Delete